[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

Xuacu xuacusk8 en gmail.com
Jue Dic 24 21:17:20 CET 2009

El xue, 24-12-2009 a les 14:42 +0100, Albert Astals Cid escribió:

> I understand it's probably a mistake, but how can you do a mistake in the es
> folder? Why are you commiting things there?
>
> Albert

Hi, Albert and KDE folks!

I think I can explain how this might have happened.

Usually we take spanish translations as a base to ours because of
similar spell in asturian (i.e. less typing). Doing that in a cvs system
can make the files upload onto the wrong directory!

Again, please, accept our team apologies. We'll try our best to never
make this mistake again!

Best regards
Xuacu