[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

Albert Astals Cid aacid en kde.org
Jue Dic 24 14:42:46 CET 2009

A Dijous, 24 de desembre de 2009, astur va escriure:
> Hi, Albert
>
> I'm ivarela user.  I'm not vandalizing files, of course. I'm going to
> see it, but I think that it's a mistake.
>
> Can you say me (please) more details?

I already gave you the details, on r1051461, r1051463 and r1064649 you removed
es files that were replaced by file in asturian in +1 revisions.

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1051461 <- delete kbounce es
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1051462 <- replace kbounce es
with ast content
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1051463 <- delete kbattleship es
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1051464 <- replace kbattleship
es with ast content
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1064649 <- delete kreversi es
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1064650 <- replace kreversi es
with ast content

> Maybe I'm doing something wrong,
> but I don't know what.  I use rapidSVN to upload files and yesterday
> (I'm not sure about the day..) I had problems uploading to kdelibs
> folder, but I didn't understand the problem.
>
> I want apologize me if I'm causing problems to other group. That's no my
> intention...

I understand it's probably a mistake, but how can you do a mistake in the es
folder? Why are you commiting things there?

Albert