[Kde-kiosk] Apply to user

jasper van der marel jaspervandermarel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:13:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I have to disagree with the comment below that GNOME is the right
choice because GNOME also lacks a decent lockdown policy. You can
lockdown GNOME (with sabayon and pessulus ) but because GNOME consists
of a bunch of not integrated apps the lockdown will not apply to every
setting (you cannot eg lock down Nautilus so users cannot browse
directories on a per-user-basis).
The kde kiosk way is still the way to go.

Jasper van der Marel