[Kde-kiosk] Konsole Crash - Open SUSE 10 with KDE 3.5 supplement (also profile ignored )

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu Jan 19 15:52:18 CET 2006

(Please keep the Kiosk list on the CC when answering, so others can read it as
well - Thanks!)

Hmm, even then I would contact the Konsole developers, since crashes should
never happen. Do you get a useful backtrace or the typical rubbish that
non-debug versions of KDE tend to produce? Are you able to create a
debug-enabled version of Konsole? Are you able to run Konsole through
valgrind and see what goes wrong and where?

Lots of questions, no answers. Sorry :/

Martijn