[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk problem

Daniel Villavicencio danielvm at cantv.net
Thu May 19 23:05:22 CEST 2005

Sorry, i need to learn how to use kiosk first, when i load the admin tool i
create a new profile
and i name it with the name of the user that i want to be restricted in my
case the user is "buho",
now when i try to apply any restriction the system show me a window asking
me user and password,
by default the user the windows show is "buho", i try to put the user buho´s
password and it didn´t work
i use the user root and root´s password and didn´t work neither, the error i
get is "can´t write the file
fish://buho@localhost/etc/kde-profile/buho". If i create the dir manually
then i get error refering to other dir /share
or /kdeglobals and so.

i want someone help me what i need to do (step by step) for make
restrictiong to non root users....

PD: i´m using fedora core 4 test 3, kde 3.4 and kiosktool 1.0

please i need help and i need it fast !!!!