[Kde-kiosk] how to make kdm's "Menu" go away

Mr Wiggles astalavista.box.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:11:33 CEST 2005

I didnt give up, I got it to get rid of the "session type" menu,
although the "menu" menu with Shutdown and Restart still exists.
Thats perfect for what I was trying to accomplish.

I think I mentioned in my first post in the other thread that removing
the menu button would have been ideal but in reality its pretty
helpful to have the shutdown and restart options there so just getting
rid of session type worked fine for me.