[Kde-kiosk] Strange kiosk problem.

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:36:46 CEST 2005

I do want the Desktop and Panel, Martijn. It contains icons like
games, browser for the user who has logged in. It is just a case of
starting my app first as soon as X starts and then kdesktop and panel.
But I don't know how to ..

I was thinking of placing a startup script in the directory
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d which is executed before the linux graphical
login screen shows. The only problem being :- It will be executed for
all users and it will not allow root to login for maintenance as my
custom app will be covering the whole display.