[Kde-kiosk] Readding a previously removed menu entry, using the menu editor under the kiosk tool.

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 17:54:36 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 13:38, Erik Forsberg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This might be a stupid question, but if I, using the kiosk tool, edit
> a menu and remove everything except for example the "Internet" menu,
> and then later want to edit the menu and add a submenu that was there
> earlier (say for example the Office menu), how do I do that, without
> having to completely redefine the menu by hand?

Yes, that sort of sucks. The best I can recommend is to have a look at the
applications.menu file in your profile. Somewhere near the bottom you will
have an entry like:

 <Menu>
  <Name>Office</Name>
  <Deleted/>
 </Menu>

Just remove those 4 lines and your Office menu should be back again.

bastian at kde.org  |   Novell BrainShare Europe 2004   |  bastian at suse.com
bastian at kde.org  | 12-18 September, Barcelona, Spain |  bastian at suse.com