[Kde-kiosk] Readding a previously removed menu entry, using the menu editor under the kiosk tool.

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Wed Sep 8 13:38:30 CEST 2004

Hi!

This might be a stupid question, but if I, using the kiosk tool, edit
a menu and remove everything except for example the "Internet" menu,
and then later want to edit the menu and add a submenu that was there
earlier (say for example the Office menu), how do I do that, without
having to completely redefine the menu by hand?

In KDE 3.1, there was an option for showing "hidden" submenus, but I
can't find anything like it in the menueditor shipped with KDE 3.2 and
above. At least not when running it under Kiosk Tool.

What have I missed?
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio AB                    Web: http://www.cendio.com