[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk configuration

Jack jackjill52 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 02:06:14 CET 2004

Hi dears,
I am new to Linux and at the same time a big task is assigned to me, can
anyone help me to solve the prob.

the prob is that "configure a xwindow in such a way that as it bootsup, a
web browser with specified website (e.g. yahoo.com) should be displayed.
there should be no user login prompt at startup".
then the user don't hv option to perfrom any task other then browsing the
specified website, like no maximize,minimize or close options of web
browser.
Please let me know how to perform these steps..
thanks in advance.