[Kde-kiosk] path, files, mode

Austin Longino longinoa at mail.cm.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 2 19:19:05 CEST 2004

So im on gentoo as well. Did you emerge kiosktools (if so whats the
e-build) or where did you install it. Is that important? Also the wierd
thing is that the /etc/kde-profiles/ only has the structure
default/etc/xdg/menus then one file applications.menu nothing else. Im
wonderin if everythign was installed correctly.

Austin
PS Thx for the quick response