[Kde-kiosk] Desktop layer

sofian kasan sofian_kasan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 08:19:07 CEST 2004

I build mykiosk by running one programme(Qt form in maximized screen) which give some button to access other programmes.
But my Qt form have task bar which can be minimized.I want to disable my mainform taskbar button . My programme is used to run other application which i have given.For this case other application can be have taskbar.So only my mainform do not have taskbar button.
One idea to do this is by make my programme run in desktop layer. how to do this?
What procedures i must do to make my programme running in KDE desktop?

Thank's .