[Kde-kiosk] Blocking Resizing of Windows

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:56:34 CEST 2004

Hello All,

My kiosk machine is just about done.  Much thanks for all of the help & info
from this list.

One last issue I have is I have 2 XTerm sessions that automatically start
after the auto log on to KDE.  These sessions go to a legacy application
that has limited ability to change the font size  & the template so I can't
resize the window any more than what I have configured.

I have the mouse configured to only have 1 button so I have the right click
completely disabled, I have removed all buttons from the window title bar so
there is nothing anybody can do there.

It is possible however to resize the window if you left click on the border
of a window and move the mouse.  Is there somewhere that I can block this
too?

I am running SuSE 9.0 & KDE 3.1.

Thanks,

Steve