[Kde-kiosk] removing titlebar and no resizing of browser

Aman Raheja lists at agftech.com
Mon Nov 10 15:22:59 CET 2003

Hello Everyone

I have already resolved my queries myself.
By editing ~/.kde/share/config/kwinrc
It has the action required for Double Click Title on Bar - I set it to
nothing (TitlebarDoubleClickCommand=Nothing) and I set
MoveResizeMaximizedWindows=false so the window can not be resized when
in Maximized mode and that's how my Galeon pops up when the user logs
in.
So I am stable now.
Thanks.

--