[Kde-kiosk] removing titlebar and no resizing of browser

Aman Raheja lists at agftech.com
Sun Nov 9 18:41:26 CET 2003

Hello All

I am working on making a kiosk, which should have nothing more than a
browser - I have galeon.
I tried Konqueror but some JavaScripts that I use don't work. I will get
around with this situation if I need to use Konqueror ro resolve my
issues listed below.

I have been able to lock the system to a great extent - thanks to the
enormous options in KDE.
The browser Galeon runs with only titlebar - no close, restore or
minimize on the titlebar.

Now I intend to get rid of the titlebar itself. Possible? How?
Also, the users can take there mouse to the edge of the browser window
and resize the window by dragging it. How do I get rid of that?

Thanks alot in advance.

--
Aman Raheja
AGF Technologies