[Kde-kiosk] Locking everything except mozilla launcher.

Prabu Subroto kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:39:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody....

I am using KDE 3.0.x not yet 3.1 and SuSE Linux 8.1 .

I have written a web enabling database application
with PHP4. The users use the application with internet
browser mozilla.

My boss said that his sellers may only use the
internet browser for the database application.

So how can I lock everything in KDE 3.0.x ?
I want after the user login, the mozilla will be
automatically launched.
I also want if they close the mozilla than the user
will be automatically kicked out (log out).

Is it possible with KDE 3.0.x? Do I have to upgrade
3.1 ?

Thank you very much in advance.