[Kde-kiosk] Konq's context menu question

Stynx anne at wms.to
Fri Apr 4 16:54:09 CEST 2003

Hi,

Works like a charm. :)

The "Copy To" entry in the context menu can be removed by editing the
kuick.plugin.desktop. Change what's in there to:
[Desktop Entry]
NoDisplay=true
Dead simple when you finaly have seen that that entry is a plugin.

One thing left is the "Open in New Window" entry.
Tried offcource (my new check list) with KDE Action Restrictions. (like
action/new_window=false, action/opennew=false, openNew, open_new,
opennewwindow, etc. etc.) The Ctrl+n is gone btw, like it should be.
The dcop konqueror-xx qt objects KActionCollection does not show a usable
entry.

How do I remove Open in New Window in konq's context menu?

And while we at it, when konq's opened in 'fullscreen' that same context menu
shows  "Show Menubar". (Crtl+m)
Is it possible to hide/remove that action also?
(thought that action/options_show_menubar=false would do the trick..)

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Annemieke

--
rm is a state of the art compression tool for unix platforms that is able to
compress any arbitrary sequence of data into no data, thus achieving a