[Kde-kiosk] Konq's context menu question : Fixed

Stynx anne at wms.to
Mon Apr 7 14:19:16 CEST 2003

Hi, cleaned the whole context menu.

Last bits:
The "Open in New Window" is also something to restrict
action/newview=false
Also a thing I did not discover with the dcop Kaction list.

For "Show menu" (ctrl+m) I needed to commend a small part in the source
konqueror/konq_guiclients.cc, and rebuild kdebase.
This does not disable the Ctrl+m, but only removes that entry from the
popupmenu (context menu).

I think there is no possibility to restrict using Ctrl+m, so I think I will
(or need to) 'remap' that key combination.

Also something strange, does anybody know that Ctrl+Shift+D does two things?
- Show the toolbar menu (is this also a action restriction possible?)
- And opens more windows in tab (probably a bug?)

I will collect all the things I did, and when time, document it and send for
approval over here, maybe something usefull.
Although I use this mailinglist like an archive :-)

Cheers,
Annemieke
--
rm is a state of the art compression tool for unix platforms that is able to
compress any arbitrary sequence of data into no data, thus achieving a