[Kde-kiosk] Konq's 'right click popup menu' question

Stynx anne at wms.to
Mon Apr 7 14:07:54 CEST 2003

Hi,
in the Kiosk documentation there is a line you can use to find more actions to
be restricted. dcop xxxxx qt objects | grep KActionCollection/ | cut -d '/'
-f 3
Replace xxx

Cheers,
Annemieke
On Friday 04 April 2003 11:05, Vitali Malinouski wrote:
> Guys, can you help me please find out all actions that can be resticted in
> KDE? I have found a list in KIOSK documentation, is it a complete list.
>
> Thanks,
> Vit

rm is a state of the art compression tool for unix platforms that is able to
compress any arbitrary sequence of data into no data, thus achieving a
compression ratio of infinity to one.