[Kde-kiosk] Removing "Run Command" and "Configure Panel" from start menu

Janyne Kizer kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:28:10 -0500

Thanks!   It's actually just one particular ID (used for local
menu-driven administration, we don't want them out of the menu).   So
there is no way to completely hide the kicker from an ID?