[Kde-java] DCOP problem

Heinz Meulke znh at telkomsa.net
Wed Aug 18 01:18:02 CEST 2004

first off, I have been looking at the kde-java and qt-java bindings, and
I have to say, good job to the developers!

Running kde-bindings-3.2.3 on gentoo linux

Looking at the DCOPObject example included there appears to be a
problem/bug.

Looking at the kdcop "Application" in kde the function called
myOperation() does not show up as a function/method, surely this is a
"bug"?

Since I am new to DCOP, I also had a look at a python implementation,
and that works as expected.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Heinz

--
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it.