[Kde-java] Compressed Icons in Java Apps created with juic

Marco Ladermann marco.ladermann at gmx.de
Sun Aug 29 13:40:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 19. August 2004 22:22 schrieb Lukas Molzberger:
> By the way I found yet another small problem with the output of juic,
> which, however, was pretty easy to workaround. The problem was that I had
> too many or too large icons in my application so that java said something
> like: No more than 65000 Bytes allowed in constructor.

Just checked in some changes, which should solve the problem. The image data
is now stored in a string (same format as in the .ui file) and is decoded at
runtime. This minimizes the code generated to initialize the big byte arrays,
which seems to cause the problem.

Marco
--
KISS - keep it small and simple