[Kde-java] Re: javabindings

Richard Dale kde-java@kde.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:27:23 +0000

I think this is a bug in the kdoc code that kalyptus is based on. In
kprotocolmanager.h:

/** @deprecated Use KProtocolManager::defaultUserAgent() instead. */
#define DEFAULT_USERAGENT_STRING ""
#if 0
QString("Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/%1; X11").arg(KDE_VERSION_MAJOR)
#endif

class KConfig;

It looks like kalyptus has got confused with the 'class KConfig;' statement
and assumed that the comment is against the KConfig class. It might be
possible to take the current kdoc code, and merge any fixes for this sort of
thing into kalyptus.

-- Richard