[KDE-India] Akademy 2012

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:16:40 UTC 2012

And, surprisingly the Hungarian embassy is much more PITA than others, here
are the things they pestered me for-

* They need signature and seal on your payslips (HR etc) and bank statement
(branch manager), EVEN if it says "this is a computer generated document
and doesn't require a signature"
* They will tell you that "hey this invitation isn't original, it looks
like a printout!", you need to tell them "yes, it *is* a printout, thats
what I have. If you need more authenticity, there's this digitally signed
ddoc I can email to the embassy"
* I get my insurance stuff done online, so they were saying the same "hey,
cmon this aint original", and you gotta explain its a damn printout as it
was online.

Otherwise, they will be fine (hopefully).

hope that helps :)

Cheers

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)