[KDE-India] Akademy 2012

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:52:35 UTC 2012

I am pretty certain the e.V. sponsors new faces to Akademy every year,
which is why its always a good idea to apply for sponsorship.

At the most they turn you down, and you can apply again next year ;)

Best
Rohan Garg

PS: You could fund your own trip as well, flights to Europe are not
extremely expensive