[KDE-India] Re: No KDE this year at FOSS.IN?

Atul Chitnis mail at atulchitnis.net
Thu Oct 7 17:06:05 CEST 2010

On 07/10/10 8:17 PM, Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:

> Yeah, you're right, its not students only. But the most active members
> of the community are students, which can result in less attendance
> (very college-ish, isn'it it ;) ). But that doesn't mean there will be
> zero attendance, the people who don't have exams etc will be
> submitting talks etc.

Why do you think I pinged?

There are 3 days left for the CfP to close. We have ONE KDE-related talk
in, and are really wondering whether we have to drop the idea of the
traditional KDE Project of the Day allocation.

BTW - talks can also be on specific parts of KDE, such as Qt, which has
been widely adopted by the industry (especially the mobile industry,
which is where most Qt programmers find well-paying jobs these days) and
the various subsystems.

IAC, if any of you plan to contribute KDE-related talks, do remember
that the CfP closes on Sunday night at 23:59 IST.

--
Atul Chitnis
Bangalore, India