[KDE-India] KDE-India Logo v2.0

Parthan SR kde.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:42:42 CET 2007

On 10/30/07, Pradeepto Bhattacharya <pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       It was about time to change the KDE-India logo so that it
> reflected the right and current url [www.kde.in]. And *more*
> importantly its time to print some new t-shirts.
>
>       Here are some samples of logos [1]. Please send in your
> suggestions, opinions, critiques. The most liked design will mostly
> be used for t-shirt printing.
>
>        Parthan, btw, now you know why I was looking for certain fonts ;)

He he, i guessed you were upto something but didn't expect this :)

      [1]http://freeshell.in/~pradeepto/kde/artwork/

My Opinion in general is, the tri-color and the gears are ok but the text
seem to be not in blend with the other two. and the last 3 logos have
somewhat disturbed text. Would  be better if we try with more clear text
(may be try without any effects) which merges with the other two in the
logo. Otherwise, it is an awesome job. cheers to all who are involved :)