[KDE-India] KDE-India Logo v2.0

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:57:06 CET 2007

Hi,

On 10/30/07, Parthan SR <kde.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> My Opinion in general is, the tri-color and the gears are ok but the text
> seem to be not in blend with the other two. and the last 3 logos have
> somewhat disturbed text. Would  be better if we try with more clear text
> (may be try without any effects) which merges with the other two in the

          Not all of them are supposed to be logos. Choose the best
one, that was the idea. There are a few samples without shades/effects
even. Actually all the samples have no-shade version. Actually
softshade version can't be used on t-shirts anyway. But, I will see
what can be done.

> logo. Otherwise, it is an awesome job. cheers to all who are involved :)

           Thanks, some among them are listening and I will make sure
the rest of them know about it.

            Btw, please check the link [1] again - I have added couple
of more logos that have use a different font for the url text.

           [1]http://freeshell.in/~pradeepto/kde/artwork/

           Cheers!

Pradeepto
--