[KDE-India] KDE-India Logo v2.0

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:26:37 CET 2007

Hi,

      It was about time to change the KDE-India logo so that it
reflected the right and current url [www.kde.in]. And *more*
importantly its time to print some new t-shirts.

      Here are some samples of logos [1]. Please send in your
suggestions, opinions, critiques. The most liked design will mostly
be used for t-shirt printing.

      Thanks in advance. I have to thank 3 *really* nice people who
are very closely related to this design and t-shirt printing. But that
deserves a separate thread really, some time soon. Keep guessing till
then. Hint - all of them are Indian contributors ( hey Atul :) ) to
FOSS, in this particular case to KDE. :)

       Parthan, btw, now you know why I was looking for certain fonts ;)

      [1]http://freeshell.in/~pradeepto/kde/artwork/

      Cheers!

Pradeepto
--