[KDE-India] JNTU LUG Meet ..Are u game ??

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 20:59:04 CEST 2006

Hyderabadis are calling you ... I know you all have a hectic schedule .. But
could u get some time off to come to the JNTU LUG meet.

Hi   I am pavithran  I came to foss.in and met 3 important people in this
list  personally. I liked  the way a LUG meets.
so planned of creating a meet and voila !! here is JNTU LUG meet
*

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
* (*JNTU*) is a *university <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University>*located in
*Hyderabad, India <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad%2C_India >*. JNTU
also has campuses in the districts of *Kakinada <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakinada>* and * Anantapur
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anantapur
>*. Though the university focuses mainly on engineering, it offers programs
at the undergraduate, masters and doctoral level in a wide variety of
fields, including a business school that offers an MBA program.

The university also includes the Institute for Post Graduate Studies and
Research (IST), made up of ten "Schools of Excellence," each dedicated to a
particular discipline of technical education. These schools offer programs
leading to post graduate degrees. In addition, the emphasis is on research
and development activities in collaboration with R&D organizations like TATA
IBM.

The meet will be held at hyderabad around 45 people are meeting ... and many
more to come ...