[KDE-India] JNTU LUG Meet ..Are u game ??

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:29:38 CEST 2006

Hey Pavitran,

On 7/4/06, pavithran <pavithran.s at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi   I am pavithran  I came to foss.in and met 3 important people in this
> list  personally. I liked  the way a LUG meets.
>  so planned of creating a meet and voila !! here is JNTU LUG meet

      Nice work dude!. Pavitran, it would be better if you could tell
us when is this event supposed to happen so that people willing to be
there can schedule their plan accordingly.

       Next thing is what are planning to do exactly? Do you want to
have a Qt/KDE development talk? Or something else? Since it's a
University LUG, chances are that you want a Qt development talk to be
done. In that case, I would sincerely suggest to have a Qt4 dev talk.

       Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org