[KDE-India] Packaging KDevelop project

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:10:47 CET 2006

Hi,

   Note : replied to Aditya offlist cause of attachment and I donot
have a hosting service account to put the files on. :) *hint hint*

    Note 2 : Wrote this mail sometime back but couldnot post it
because of shceduled power cut ..aaargh!

    Anyways the trick is (for now atleast)  - add  $(LIB_KIO) or -lkio
to the line koppermine_LDADD =  $(LIB_KDEUI) in the
koppermine/src/Makefile.am. And rebuild the project. You might have to
rebuild the Makefiles. So start from make -f Makefile.cvs &&
./configure && make from the parent directory (koppermine) . That
should work.

  Aditya : check your mail:

> Well thanks for the info ... but I already knew that :) I was relating to
> aditya why his package was not compiling. He didn't know the exact reason why
> it wasnt compiling, and I was telling him it was because he didn't have -lkio

    Sorry kinda misunderstood you both.

> Of course, if it were upto me, I'd chuck this entire autotools stuff, and just
> use bksys.

      Heh! Good one.

     Cheers!

Pradeepto