[KDE-India] Packaging KDevelop project

Aditya Mooley aditya.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:01:21 CET 2006

On 1/18/06, Pradeepto Bhattacharya <pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On Wednesday 18 January 2006 12:25, Aditya Mooley wrote:
> > > Our first beta release of Koppermine is now ready.
> > > But we are not able to create a package which compiles properly using
> > > Distribution & Publishing option in KDevelop.
>
>          I can help you create a debian package for Koppermine. Just
> email me a tar ball of clean sources. Oh well, I might even try a rpm
> package but I am sure there are others who can do that better as I
> have never done that before.

May be I was not clear. What I want is a tarball which users can untar, do
./configure, make and make install and it should work.
If you download the tarball from the URL I gave earlier and try to compile,
make fails....

.deb and .rpm will come at a much later stage :D

--
Aditya Mooley
PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com