[KDE-India] Packaging KDevelop project

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev_jsv at dinamis.com
Wed Jan 18 08:58:35 CET 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 13:15, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> > I tried to compile. The issue is that kio is not being linked in
> > (something like  -lkio ).
>
>           @ Rajeev : Well lkio is a part of the KDE library. Just
> include that in your linking options, there is a place in the KDevelop
> Project Options ( or something like that to do that). and if it still
> doesnot work then perhaps kdelibs are installed properly or something.
> You might want to edit the Makefile.am yourself. Just add lkio to the
> *_la_LDFLAGS section to the Makefile.am and do a rebuild.
Well thanks for the info ... but I already knew that :) I was relating to
aditya why his package was not compiling. He didn't know the exact reason why
it wasnt compiling, and I was telling him it was because he didn't have -lkio

Of course, if it were upto me, I'd chuck this entire autotools stuff, and just
use bksys.

Regards,
Rajeev J Sebastian