[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:09:07 CET 2006

On 1/5/06, Till Adam <adam at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks, and a happy new year,
>
> with GNUinfy06 coming up Pradeepto and Devendra and I were talking about maybe
> producing T-Shirts to sell/give away at such occasions, and for kde.in people
> to wear when representing KDE. Ken Wimer, one of KDE's lead artists, has
> kindly agreed to work out a motif suggestion with us, so we can come up with
> a really nice looking and professional design. So, he's in the CC of this
> mail, please continue cc-ing him, as he's not on the list, and give him some
> input as to what you think would be cool as a logo maybe and/or on the
> t-shirt. Since production in India is very cheap, comparatively, the KDE
> Marketing Working Group is thinking about also having a larger quantity of
> general purpose KDE shirts produced, for use by various groups around the
> world.
Hi,

I am graphically challenged so I cannot draw my suggestion.
How about having three kde gears intertwined (like the top half of
the olympic rings) with saffron, white and green colours.

Alternatively we could have the three gears like a planetary gear system
with the Indian tricolours.

Regards
Vinayak H