[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:19:39 CET 2006

> I am graphically challenged so I cannot draw my suggestion.
> How about having three kde gears intertwined (like the top half of
> the olympic rings) with saffron, white and green colours.

   Many of us are that, so am I.Hence I have just made the worse mock
up ever. Please fight over it.
And when you look at it. Please place a gear there with a K. For more
reference please check this site http://conference2005.kde.org/.

   Lets the upwardly inclined mean that we are progressing :)

   Ken, your comments please. Thanks in advance.

> Alternatively we could have the three gears like a planetary gear system
> with the Indian tricolours.

    Another nice idea, who said we need only one kde-india tee design.
We can have more than one.

Regards,
Pradeepto