[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:19:17 CET 2006

Till Adam said on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 08:33:42AM +0100,:

 > > Most exports will be in quantities of container loads, though.
 > >
 > > Is that a constraint?
 >
 > Hm, how many t-shirts does a container load come to, do you know?
 >
 > Till

About 100,000 piecs, I reckon.

Please see http://www.infobanc.com/vashrt1.htm

A better approach  would be to tell me how  much quantity is required,
so that  I can  see of somebody  is willing  is to deliver  in smaller
quantities, and dates  / port of delivery, since  prices are typically
FoB (free on Board a ship / airport, in case of air cargo).

--
Mahesh T. Pai

Resistance of the  network is directly proportional to
the  field  strength  of  the  intellectual  property
system.
                    - Moglen's Corollary to Ohlm's Law