[KDE-india] KDE-india post from adam@kde.org requires approval

Ananth A writetoananth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:35:14 CET 2005

Hi Pradeepto,

thanks for ur input. i shall keep them in mind while i design the
site. i have covered most of the common links for kde.

>  0. Introduction
>      How it all started at the FOSS.IN/2005 conf? Pretty much telling about
> the BOF seesion.

could you provide some write up for the same ???

> 1. Objectives/Misson
>     Here we mention all about spreading kde in india.
ok

> 2 . News
>        News section , perhaps aggregate it from the dot.

ok.

> 3. Projects
>      Projects that we plan to run , perhaps community based ones.

have we got any active projects from indian coders that i could write
about ??? i know a few projects of Sirtaj Singh... but any others?

>   Ananth, I think we should surely mention Ramakrishna (coolrama) on the
> website as he was one the Google SOC dudes and he did a fine job with some
> KDE hacking.

ok...will google for more info on his project...

Ananth