[KDE-india] KDE-india post from adam@kde.org requires approval

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:10:52 CET 2005

Hi,

i shall keep them in mind while i design the
> site. i have covered most of the common links for kde.

      I am sure will do a great job. :)

could you provide some write up for the same ???

     I will try and put up something. But you might have to wait till I
reach home, is that fair enough? What I can suggest is put up a placeholder
for now and later paste the thing I send. What say?

have we got any active projects from indian coders that i could write
> about ??? i know a few projects of Sirtaj Singh... but any others?

    Yup do put those and anyother that you know about.

     Well I was kinda hinting at things that we are going to take up like
the ones we discussed at the BOF like the accounting package and stuff. If
need be this section can be added later as we take up projects. Your call.

ok...will google for more info on his project...

    Well he worked on a project called Klabelbrowser. You can find it in the
3.5 API reference here -
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.5-api/playground-base-apidocs/klabelbrowser/html/

    Cheers!

Regards,