[Kde-imaging] Adding kipi plugin, do I need to become KDE developer

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:01:32 UTC 2013

I propose to take a developer account and to put your code in a
dedicated kipi-plugins branch to review it and prepare for production.

Current photivo plugin is disabled at compilation time...

Also, i would to know the viewpoint of Benjamin Girault (in this room)
who have follow student last year about this project.

Gilles Caulier