[Kde-imaging] releasing kipi-plugins 0.7.0 this week end...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:53:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I plan to release kipi-plugins 0.7.0 this sunday.

More than 20 bugs are fixed since 0.6.0. I think it's right time...

Please, if you have pending patches to apply on svn, commit code, or
delay after 0.7.0...

About migration to kdegraphics, I would to do it just before KDE 4.4
feature freeze planed to October 21st 2009 :


So, it's possible to release a 0.8.0 just before to publish another
cleaned version. This will give to community a stable release before
next one (1.0.0) published automatically with KDE. I think it's a good
way, as KDE 4.4 will take a while before to be released (January 26st

What do you think about this plan ?

Gilles Caulier

More information about the Kde-imaging mailing list