[Kde-imaging] releasing kipi-plugins 0.7.0 this week end...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Sep 25 11:13:47 CEST 2009

venerdì 25 settembre 2009 alle 09:53, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> About migration to kdegraphics, I would to do it just before KDE 4.4
> feature freeze planed to October 21st 2009 :
It would be nice that at the next code sprint someone could add
something to replace the old mpeg plugin. I cannot afford this before
migration and after, with my spare time i should take care of
kdegraphics release plan.

Now what i planned, i'm working for a review of print assistant/images
but i'm stopped at the moment because of some ideas discussed with
Aurelien and Andreas T. (contributor). I need to check if i can use
what QPrintxxx offers or i need to write something by my self.
But as you know this month i'm very busy also for next Italian Linux Day,
so I do hope to release something *before* moving to kdegraphics.

About the subject, I'm only sed i cannot add my changes now :/

Cheers,