[Kde-imaging] 23hq export plugin

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Feb 10 23:02:29 CET 2009

Il martedì 10 febbraio 2009 19:10:07 Daniel Isenmann ha scritto:
Hi,

> it's the first time I contribute/post to this mailinglist. I have
> searched through the bugtracker and haven't found an entry for this
> topic, so here it comes.
>
> I'm using 23hq (http://www.23hq.com), it's a online photo community like
> flickr. Like flickr, it uses nearly the same API as flickr for the
> communication with their webservice.
>
> For the first proof-of-concept I have modified the existing
> flickr-export plugin from kipi to communicate with 23hq. It works
> without problems on my computer, but I have to do some further
> refactoring of the source code. It's heavily based on the flickr-export
> plugin, not to say it's nearly the same with some small changes.
>
> After the refactoring, I will post the plugin to this mailinglist, to
> any other person or the bugtracker. What is the official way for a new
> plugin? Is there an official document, how to submit new plugins, etc.?
>
> I hope that their was no effort of another person who wants to implement
> this plugin. If so, let my know.

Writing here it's ok, but open a bug-report with patches should be better.
Anyway even if i always dream a common export plugin one day will
be done (col don't hide yourself someone is thinking of you :p ), you can also
contact  Andrea, Colin, Vardhman or Gilles for that.

Thanks for contributing,