[Kde-imaging] 23hq export plugin

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Feb 10 19:10:07 CET 2009

Hi,

it's the first time I contribute/post to this mailinglist. I have
searched through the bugtracker and haven't found an entry for this
topic, so here it comes.

I'm using 23hq (http://www.23hq.com), it's a online photo community like
flickr. Like flickr, it uses nearly the same API as flickr for the
communication with their webservice.

For the first proof-of-concept I have modified the existing
flickr-export plugin from kipi to communicate with 23hq. It works
without problems on my computer, but I have to do some further
refactoring of the source code. It's heavily based on the flickr-export
plugin, not to say it's nearly the same with some small changes.

After the refactoring, I will post the plugin to this mailinglist, to
any other person or the bugtracker. What is the official way for a new
plugin? Is there an official document, how to submit new plugins, etc.?

I hope that their was no effort of another person who wants to implement
this plugin. If so, let my know.

Cheers,
 Daniel