[Kde-imaging] Integrate kipi-plugins ins kgrab

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:53:15 CET 2009

Well, the documentation is include in likipi header file, especially
interface.h

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/libs/libkipi/libkipi/interface.h?revision=911273&view=markup

To have a good reference how to set-up kipi interface for host, you can take
a look to digiKam code :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/kipiiface/

Where all most important classes have been re-implemented.

Best

Gilles Caulier