[Kde-imaging] Integrate kipi-plugins ins kgrab

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Mon Feb 2 09:30:10 CET 2009

Hi Gilles,

no i want do use the kipi-plugins in kgrab. Particularly i am interested
in the export funktions of kipi-plugin. Kgrab is a fork of KSnaphshot
cause in ksnapshot there should be no more new funktions. KGrab is open
for new funktions like exporting to different Picture host services.

I think kipi-plugins is the best way to get them in there.

Thanks

By

Marcus