[Kde-imaging] port kipi-plugins to KDE4...

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jul 23 09:37:20 CEST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Mainteners, please let me us which plugins can be ported now to KDE4.

IMO the following ones could avoid direct conversion if
re-implementation via a sync framework is possible:

> GalleryExport
> FlickrExport
> PicasaWebExport
> IpodExport

That kinda depends on timing and I'd also appreciate feedback on the
following Wiki page I started:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kipi+API+Rework

Once a few more people have been involved with that I will outline the
Sync plugin and it's needs on the wiki, but I would like to hear
people's general thoughts on the above first :)

Cheers

Col