[Kde-imaging] KIPI API rework.

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Jul 19 12:04:28 CEST 2007

Alle giovedì 19 luglio 2007, Colin Guthrie ha scritto:

> Main Wiki page for Kipi was created here:
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kipi
>
> Please follow the link to the API Rework from there.
>
> Please feel free to edit the page if you know you're right or discuss
> here if you prefer.

Thanks Col, someone (maybe me) should have started this sooner or later :)
Gilles asked for it into a commit commet iirc, so it should be time to.

What we need to decide first is, do we change api for kde 3.5 as well?
As soon as possible I'll release a new libkdcraw version (kde 3.5, Gilles
do we need to do that for kde 4 as well? - i can't by now).

So the current important aims are
1) changing libkipi API (for kde 3.5 as well?)
2) porting kipi-plugins to kde 4, maintainers maybe helped by Gilles
    experince sould take care of that (here again I can't by now, untill
    i'll fix my cooker machine. Soon, i believe).

Comments?