[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport themes

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Tue Jan 23 01:18:29 CET 2007

Hi Achim,

maybe I does not understand english well:

Form the authors page of prozac theme:
http://design.raykonline.com/templates.html

"That's the beauty of it, there is no catch. The designs of mine you'll find
on this page, and on www.opendesigns.org, are free and can be downloaded and
used by anyone that wants them. Think of these design templates as fancy,
blank slates that you apply to your own site and customize as you see fit.

By taking a design, it's assumed that you are familiar with XHTML and CSS and
will know what's what when you unzip the file to your own computer or server.
I'm more than willing to help anyone working with a Culture Shock design if
they've got a question or two about it, but beyond that I'd have to charge
you for my time at the standard rate for a full customization of the design
or apply it to an existing web site.

With that said, I hope you can use the following designs for your own
projects. If you do decide to use one, please email me with the URL so that I
can see it in action. Thanks and good luck!"

I does not see any restriction at all, but my english is poor.
Marcelo Anelli