[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport themes

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Mon Jan 22 11:54:30 CET 2007

On Sunday, 21. January 2007 22:57, Marcelo Anelli Colla wrote:
> Hi Angelo, Aurelien,
>
> I am arriving from a trip checking customers...
>
> 1- Themes in macxxx normally does not need license, some one are mutations
> from original themes, please inform how to change to requirements. Link to my
> site can be omitted from template, I can adjust.
>
> 2- Some themes (Beautiful Day, Prozac, Coffe N Cream ) yes require a link to
> original author site, if cannot be (no rule was giving, I just ask for
> exchange site :) ) But with some work I can rewrite them to avoid license and
> with mine photos. Just matter with free time. Obviously will change
> apparence, name, image files ans css files. I understand for now that rules
> are to "new" themes from scratch? In fact I was thinking to rewrite them for
> my site to avoid link required.
>
> 3- The above point give more sustance to my original question: a site for
> interchange themes, maybe a link collection ,,, just for avoid expression of
> people "actual 3 themes are ugly..." form kde sites in a mail about html
> gallery
>
> I will begin to "rewrite" or write some totally mine theme for to be included
> on cvs, but some "rules" must exist.

The rules debian applies are the written down in the debian free soft-
ware guidelines.

	http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html#s-dfsg

I like them a lot, because they fit on single page and are easily
understandable ;)

Everything not complying to these rules have to either go into an unfree
archive section (if distribution as binary is allowed) or are not allowed
to enter debian and (k)ubuntu official pkg repositories at all.

Achim